Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh no, another pack of cards got confiscated today
:/

I guess the Bridge Phenomenon,
as Mr Brian says,
has gotta end soon.
although it spells an I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
hahah!

Prelims are exactly in a month's time,
which also means I've got to start studying!
this is bad.

Oh, on Tuesday we had PE and we were playing Captains' Ball,
when Myra and I went for the same ball,
and you know what happened next.
so she sprained her ankle,
I'm absolutely sorry dear!

this is what I mean when I say I never get injured,
but the other person does,
whether it's a guy or girl.

Tuesday was Chinese Listening as well,
I guess this marks the end of Chinese in my Secondary School life,
don't think so I'll be taking Chinese next year!
CLB forever!
:P

okay back to the books,
study study study study!
(:

No comments: